*BBLOGGY blog bLOG blOGGG blog BLOG!!*

Friday, October 8, 2010

View CAMERA

Me with my view camera when I was in the view camera class. I loved working with this camera! It took a while to figure out all the contraptions but the images are so rich and the experience is worth it..plus I think I got some serious biceps from lugging that heavy camera around everywhere!!
A view through the ground glass under the sheet
And some pics

 I did a series of my entire family..one smiling..and one just a straight on portrait. It was kind of a documentary project for me and a rediscovery of what I love about simple photography..except taken with the view camera, there was a lot involved. And in reality the images took a long time to create. Each family member had to stand still for a good minute or two. I really enjoyed it and some of the laughing ones are my favorites.